I know a couple guys are down there, these are cheap
Altec Lansing Voice Of The Theater Speaker Cabinets - Price Drop

I know a couple guys are down there, these are cheap
Altec Lansing Voice Of The Theater Speaker Cabinets - Price Drop
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Those look rough, but for 50 bucks, I'd take them! Maybe it's a good thing I'm not closer.![]()
If they're solid, a little patience, a little bondo, and a little paint would take them a long way. 50 bucks doesn't buy much plywood these days.
Interesting that only one cabinet was "nibbled" to accept the 511 suspension ears.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
$50 for the pair is such a good price, I think it's more of a hassle fee for him.......... Craigslist can be kind of a hassle depending on what kind of characters answer your ad.
At least he didn't burn them 3 hours after posting like the moron I contacted though Craigslist awhile back.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

An interesting set in Columbus...sort of "ATA Magnificents"
Neat idea.
Large Pa Cabinets
A c-note ain't bad. Would be a LOT of work to copy.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks